Lay Responder Training provides training and certification in First Aid, CPR, Blood Borne Pathogens (BBP), and the use of an Automatic External Deflator (AED). Our instructors are professional and experienced facilitators in CPR, AED, Blood Borne Pathogens and First Aid. We use the most recent CPR Guidelines and First Aid training techniques to help students retain the important life saving skills longer. We bring your training in-house to control costs and flexibility in scheduling. Our skilled Instructors provide hands-on training, combined with video and lecture has proven to improve the retention and recall longer, boosting confidence in the case of an emergency. It's surprisingly easy and inexpensive to get started with us.
Our Services Include:
2 Year certification certificate (upon successful completion) in:
- Standard First
- Basic CPR
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for the Health Care Provider (HCP)
- Instructor Training
- Remote Skills Verification (RSV)
- Blood Borne Pathogens (BBP) (1 Year certification certificate (upon successful completion)
Avert (Active Violence Emergency Response Training) 1 year certification
We also offer training and education for Emergency Preparation and Preparedness for all conditions. Training for education from the Elementary School age to the Professional Rescuer/First Responders and places of Worship!
- American Red Cross, Authorized provider
- EMS Safety, Authorized Provider
- Security Leaders Coalition
- AVERT an HSI Company
- American Red Cross
- Joint Military Community Service, Selfridge ANGB
- Oakland County Child Care Council
- Heath and Safety Institute
- Active Violence Emergency Response Training (AVERT) NEW!
Established in 2010, our experienced instructors have over 20 years experience and Certified by the American Red Cross (ARC), and meet all of the ARC standards, and the EMS Safety Services, meeting the American Heart Association (AHA) standards. Our training also meets OSHA guidelines.
Larry D. Blevins, Owner/CEO is a retired Naval Chief Petty Officer with over 21 Years of Military Service. Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) owner with over 20 years of experience as a facilitator and trainer.
CAGE Code: 49CQ9 DUNS: 615713901 NAICS: 611699 PSC: U099 SIC Code: 8299-10